At TADI, we support FHWA’s vision of zero deaths. Our mission is to help our clients eliminate serious injuries and fatalities on roadways.
We are on the cutting edge of traffic safety engineering. Whether applying principles of the Highway Safety Manual or assisting communities in applying for grant funding, we know the latest trends in safety analysis.
We perform safety engineering for local communities, counties and state departments of transportation. We also collaborate with universities, state safety engineers, and police chiefs to address both broad and site specific safety issues. Our services include:
- Highway Safety Manual Analysis
- Community wide Safety Analysis
- Grant Applications (HSIP)
- Road Safety Audits
- Pedestrian/Bicycle Audits
- Speed Studies
- Intersection Control Evaluations
- Collision Diagrams
- Improvement Evaluations
- Hazardous Location Identification
- Economic Analysis