TADI is a traffic engineering specialty firm located in southeast Wisconsin. We are looking for a mid-level engineer interested in furthering their career in the field of traffic engineering. Mid-level engineers will:
- Work with an award-winning team on exciting projects.
- Assist senior engineers with complex transportation projects
- Perform traffic engineer analysis tasks for capacity improvements and safety evaluations.
- Analyze crash data for trends and develop solutions
- Predict crashes using the Interactive Highway Safety Design Model (IHSDM)
Job Skills Requirements
- Advanced working knowledge of computer software (Synchro, HCS, Microsoft Excel, Word PowerPoint, & Google Suite)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good written and oral communication skills with ability to write technical reports and present report findings
- Possess poise and the ability to interact with people in a professional manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates critical thinking, problem solving and analysis skills
Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited college or university and have obtained an EIT certification or PE license in Wisconsin. This is a mid-level position; 3 years of experience or more is required.
To apply for this position or inquire about other openings, please send resumes to [email protected] or fill out the form below.